This course is designed to address
the concerns and questions of adults in terms of what Hinduism really is, and
arm them with the ability to explain the philosophy in simple everyday terms.
In the sessions for 2013/14, we will be covering:
1) Vedanta saransha explained on the basis of Hastamlakiyam
2) Understanding the Tattvas based on the teachings of the the Tattva Bodha
3) Understanding the self based on the learning from Atma Bodha
4) Developing Trikarana Suddhi by understanding and imbibing the teachings of Chap 14 of the Bhagawad Geeta.
Additionally, on a daily basis, we will be covering answers to simple questions like:
1) Why do we pray
2) The significance of lighting the lamp
3) The meaning of namaskar
Why we wear a dot on the forehead - and -